Security has been beefed up around the Kenyan home of President Obama‘s grandmother Sarah Obama after an Al Qaeda group sent threats against her following the death of Osama bin Laden, who, according to his confiscated dairies, plotted on ways to kill the president.
According to ABC News, the threat allegedly came from Al Shabaab, a Somalian al Qaeda affiliate.
- Fashion Icon Kimora Lee Simmons Makes a Difference
- Actress Garcelle Beauvais Discusses New Role In TNT’s “Franklin & Bash”
- Emanuel Livingston Announces Guests of The Lincoln Ware Show
- Court Order! Chi. Fire Department Must Hire 100 Black Firefighters
- Boston MC “Akrobatik” Is In A Coma