With everyone raving over the news of Osama Bin Laden’s death, there are may voices from public figures speaking much louder than others and also more openly about where they stand on it all.
This week, HLN’s Joy Behar talks in-depth with “The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg about Obama’s leadership and Osama Bin Laden’s death. Share your thoughts with us below on the message board.
- How Did The Navy SEALS Prepare for the Osama Bin Laden Takedown?
- What Bin Laden’s Death Means To Obama
- Soledad O’Brien Discusses Death of Osama Bin Laden
- The World Reacts to the Death of Osama Bin Laden
- Obama’s Statement on Death of Osama Bin Laden
- Does Killing Osama Mean The End Of Al Qaeda?
- Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
- Weed Plants Found Outside Bin Laden Compound
- I Can Dance Too! Michelle Obama Shows Kids She Can “Dougie”
- Toni Braxton Cancels Show After Death Threat
- Was Osama Bin Laden A “True” Muslim?
- White House Revises Story: Bin Laden Was Unarmed When Killed