(Metro Networks) Hundreds gathered in front of the White House, chanting USA-USA in celebration of the news that Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is dead. President Obama’s announcement just after 11:30 last night, led to a jubilant crowd spontaneously coming together at Lafayette Park across from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, and they were joined by a heavy police presence. Along with chanting, the crowd danced in the streets, while remaining peaceful in their jubilation.
- Obama’s Statement on Death of Osama bin Laden
- Does Killing Osama Mean The End Of Al Qaeda?
- Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
- Who Really Deserves the Credit for Osama Bin Laden’s Death?
- Dionne Warwick Sues Broadway Show
- Should I Feel Guilty About Celebrating Bin Laden’s Death?
- Actress Paula Patton Celebrates Motherhood
- Five Reasons The GOP Should Concede 2012 Now
- Maine Mosque Vandalized: “Osama Today, Islam Tomorrow”
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER – @1230AMWDBZ
JOIN THE OFFICIAL BUZZ FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
News: Woman Fatally Shoots Husband on FACEBOOK LIVE
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Radio One Cincinnati & The Hollywood Casino Indiana Celebrates Lincoln Wares 50th Radioversary
Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Here’s What You Should Know About the New, Deadly Fungus in Ohio
Jonathan Majors Video Evidence, ‘Woman Recanting’ Assault Claim Will Clear Actor Of Charges, Lawyer Says
White Artists We Could Have Sworn Were Black