Gayle King (just like the rest of the world) was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed today for all of the Royal Wedding festivities happening since early this morning. Of course we had to check in with her to find out things went from her perspective, too, but Gayle’s “unofficial wedding correspondent” Billy Fahey stops by to also tell us exclusively what it was like to attend the Royal Wedding.
Watch the clip below as Billy Fahey gives all the juicy details and even takes a moment to share a surprise souvenir he picked up just for Gayle.
RELATED LINKS & ROYAL WEDDING COVERAGE:
MORE FROM THE GAYLE KING SHOW:
- Storm-Torn Campuses A Final Memory For Some HBCU Graduates
- How To Help Alabama Tornado Victims
- Teens Steal $20,000 In Clothes In “Flash Mob” Robbery
- Homeless Woman Facing 20 Years For Enrolling Son In Better School
- “Pause”: A Harmless Joke Or Borderline Homophobic?