You got to wonder what Congressman Hank Johnson was thinking, in this clip. In this House Armed Services Committee hearing last Friday, Johnson was questioning Admiral Robert Willard, head of the U.S. Pacific fleet, about the stationing of 5,000 additional U.S. Marines and their families on the western Pacific island of Guam, a 212-square-mile American territory that is 30 miles long and from four to 12 miles wide. Watch the video below to hear Johnson’s reasoning.
- WTH? Fashion Designer Promotes Slavery For Fashion?! [PHOTO]
- Politicians Lincoln Wished Would Run For Mayor This Year
- Jury Deliberations Underway in "Eye Blink" Murder Trial
- Cincinnati Streetcar Project On Life Support?
- Uni-ball Releases Racist Ad Mocking Incarcerated Black Men [VIDEO]
- Murder Suspects Arrested In Malcolm Shabazz Murder Case