Senate leaders announced today that they have reached a deal to end the government shutdown in time to avoid a possible U.S. default. Details on the agreement that was formally announced on the senate floor at noon today are scant but CNN reports that the government could open as soon as midnight if passed and signed swiftly.
READ MORE: http://bit.ly/19QdAev
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Dr. Ben Carson: Obamacare Is Worse Than Slavery
- Local Man Goes To Prison For Altering Posts on Conservative Website
- Why do 3,000 Hamilton County Early Voters Have to Vote Again?
- ‘Hut Hut’ Football Song Draws Criticism
- Toddler Son of NFL’s Adrian Peterson Dies
- Domestic Violence Survivor Helps Abused Women Regain Their Voice
- Search For Missing Child Enters Day Four