Kanye West says he’s innocent!
The rapper, who is currently facing a criminal battery suit for attacking a paparazzo, has finally responded to the charges. According to TMZ, Yeezy says he was simply acting in self defense.
“His safety was in immediate danger,” reads Kanye’s answer to the lawsuit, filed by Shawn Holley. “[He] responded to this assault by doing only those acts that were reasonably necessary for his self-defense.”
As we reported earlier:
Yeezy has been charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft for allegedly attacking paparazzo Daniel Ramos at LAX in July.
After West told the photographer not to talk to him, Ramos’ attorney Gloria Allred claims the rapper punched her client, knocked the camera out of his hand and left him “badly injured.” The whole incident was caught on tape so it will be hard of West to deny the charges.
Sources say Yeezy could face up to a year in jail if convicted.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Driver Who Crashed Greyhound Bus Faces Charges
- Guess What This Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones Article Is About?
- The Best & Worst Dressed At The Emmys! [GALLERY]
- DUI Accident Victim #2 Says YouTube Confession Is A Cover-Up! Exclusive Interview
- 2013 South-South Awards Honor Global Leaders, Mandelas
- George Zimmerman Is MIA So Wife Can’t Serve Him With Divorce Papers?
- BREAKING: Several Blasts, Gunfire Heard at Nairobi Kenya Mall
Check Out This Gallery