According to the NYPD, an off-duty New York City firefighter was busted for allegedly selling oxycodone behind aStaten Island Barnes & Noble on Saturday evening. Authorities say that 40-year-old Christopher Lynaugh was caught with the drugs behind the New Springville bookstore and was charged with criminal possession and sale of a controlled substances—both felonies—as well as other misdemeanor charges.
According to the SILive, Lynaugh was stationed at Engine 157 in Port Richmond. The FDNY has yet to release a statement on his status as an employee.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- BREAKING NEW: Ariel Castro pleads guilty will get life +1,000 years in prison
- Tennessee Titans Rookie Jonathan Willard Saves Family From Burning SUV
- Miracle! Woman Survives Car Being Struck By 18-Wheeler, Plunging 27 Feet Off Bridge
- Report: Blacks Die Earlier From Homicide, Heart Disease
- Dora Charles: Paula Deen’s Cook Reveals History Of Racism, Greed
- Watch Raw Footage Of High Speed Train Crashing In Spain: Dozens Killed! [Video]
- Emory Professor Creates ‘Fearless Dialogues’ Program To Support Black Men