A homeless Kansas City man who returned an engagement ring a woman accidentally dropped in to his cup last Friday is reaping the benefits of the mantra “do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
SEE ALSO: Man Kills 3 In Calif. Shooting
For Sarah Darling and husband Bill Krejci, simply thanking Billy Ray Harris (pictured) for holding on to their ring wasn’t enough. Nor was giving the homeless man all the money they had the day he returned it to them. So days later, they decided to step it up, starting a financial support campaign for Harris.
“My wife was interviewed, and I noticed that on some websites people were asking how they could help Billy Ray,” Krecjci told the New York Daily News. “That’s when I got the idea to start the campaign.”
Watch a KCTV5 news report about Harris’ kind deed here:
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Vice President Biden: ‘Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun’
- Kasich Delivers State of the State Address
- City Parking Garage to be Demolished for New Building Project
- Don’t Expect City Parking Rates To Go Up Under New Plan…Yet
- Christopher Dorner: Supporters Protest In Front Of LAPD Headquarters
- Cops Notify Mom Of Son’s Death Through Facebook
- Jersey Politician ‘Likes’ Big Booty Freaks On Facebook
Originally seen on http://newsone.com/feed/