We hear the question all the time when his birthday comes: “What would Martin Luther King do if he were here today?”. According to Jesse Jackson, he would continue to fight the war on poverty. He called in to the TJMS to speak about the civil rights leader, and why he would continue to fight for the poor. To listen to Jesse’s comments on Martin Luther King, check out the audio below.
- How You Can Help Oklahoma
- Nearly 60 North Carolinians Arrested In Growing Protests
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion
- Chicago School Board Votes To Close Up To 50 Schools
- Governor Kasich Signs Statewide Internet Cafe Ban Into Law