Yesterday, Chrysler Automakers paid back it’s 7.5 billion dollar loan to the U.S. and Canadian governments. TJMS correspondent, Roland Martin, talked with Michigan senator Debbie Stabenow this morning about the payback and the auto company’s rebound.
- How You Can Help Oklahoma
- Nearly 60 North Carolinians Arrested In Growing Protests
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion
- Chicago School Board Votes To Close Up To 50 Schools
- Governor Kasich Signs Statewide Internet Cafe Ban Into Law