Caleb Davis and Whitney Richter were once madly in love. So in love that Davis decided to propose with a $17,000 engagement ring, but after Richter extended the engagement with a move to Texas just seven months after agreeing to marry Davis things took a major turn for the worse.
Today, the couple is officially not going to get married and Davis wants that $17,000 back, but Richter won’t even answer his letters and pleas for the ring. A lawsuit has been filed accusing Richter of breach of contract and unjust enrichment. Do you think Davis will get the money (or the ring) back? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board.
Read more on the story via the links below. Don’t forget to take the poll and let us know what you’d do in this case.
- Scholar: “What If Iraqis Shot Bush And Dumped Him In Atlantic?”
- Alabama Disaster Relief: How You Helped!
- Aretha Franklin to Visit the Tom Joyner Morning Show
- Top 10 Most Politically Significant Bob Marley Songs
- Make Em Say Uh!? Master P’s Son Voted Off Dancing With The Stars