Oprah Winfrey clearly believes that we have a real problem in this country: people are so fixated on their 9-5 jobs, they’ve lost focus of their 5 p.m. to 9 a.m. jobs — their families. Watch as Oprah takes a moment out of her own busy schedule and appropriately introduces Kidnapped by the Kids, a new docu-series that turns all of that around. Tune in for the series which premiered just this week on Monday, April 4th at 9/8c, only on OWN.
What are you doing to make an extra effort to spend time with those you love the most? Share your ideas, your family bonding rituals, vacation tips and even what you think of the new series with us below on the message board.
- Celebrity Hairstylist Dariel Pulliam Reportedly Dies
- Black Market “Loosies” Cigarette Economy Is Booming In New York
- Cops Say School Janitor Is Hitler Loving, Gun Packing KKK Member
- Bernice King Talks On The Death Of Her Father MLK
- 11-Year-Old Becomes Hero By Saving Senior Citizens From Fire