The unthinkable and extremely embarrassing incident everyone’s talking about on TV this week is none other than the unfortunate tumble actress Kirstie Alley and her dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy took together on the most recent episode of season 12 of the hit ABC show Dancing with the Stars.
The DWTS contestants seemingly were just as in shock as we were watching, but the rumba Kirstie & Maksim didn’t quite complete successfully was still a great effort for the team of two.
The couple danced their way toward redemption, quickly getting back up off the floor to finish the routine. Maksim says his thigh gave out and despite the rumors and speculation, he said it had nothing to do with Kirstie’s weight.
Watch the Kirstie & Maksim clip from last night below. Were you tuned in as well? What do you think this will do for their place in the competition this week? Share your thoughts on the message board.
For more on the show and Kirstie & Maksim’s post-show interview, click on the related links below.
- Bernice King Reflects on Her Father’s Death
- Millions Of Email Addresses Stolen In Largest Data Heist Ever
- Musician Reportedly Elected President Of Haiti
- Rosie O’Donnell Believes Chris Brown Critics Are Racist
- Cheryl Burke & Chris Jericho Get Personal