Bernice King called into Praise 102.5 and spoke with Rhodell Lewis today on what is the 43rd death anniversary of her father, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Saying that today is a sad day for her on a lot of fronts, she talked about all of the problems in the world and wondered whether her father died in vain.
Listen to our exclusive interview below!
Exclusive Content Provided By: MyPraiseATL.com
- Millions Of Email Addresses Stolen In Largest Data Heist Ever
- Musician Reportedly Elected President Of Haiti
- Rosie O’Donnell Believes Chris Brown Critics Are Racist
- Cheryl Burke & Chris Jericho Get Personal
- Newark Man Denies Killing Malcolm X