Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
After word spread from Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage about Foxy Brown being kicked off of the cruise ship, Tom Joyner admits that the rumors were blown out of proportion. In addition, he states that Foxy departed the boat as she was originally scheduled to. However, Tom Joyner and the rest of the team would not deny that she ham at the nail salon while on the cruise.
MORE RELATED LINKS:
What do you think of the fiasco? Let us know by sharing your thoughts on the message board below.
- Dr. Boyce: Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg And Black Male Dysfunctionality
- Dhani Jones Tries Out For Aflac Duck Commercial Role
- Obama’s Harlem Fundraiser Draws Big Contributions And Crowds
- Black Students Singled Out On High School “Hit-List”
- Neighborhood Hit By Mortgage Crisis Battles Back
Foodie Friday’s: BlaCk Coffee
Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
Foodie Friday’s: King’s Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
"Poor Little Tink Tink" Murders His Girlfriend!
The Lincoln Ware Show
Small Doses: Regina Jackson And Saira Rao Discuss Deconstructing Karens And End-Stage White Supremacy
Election Day: What You Need to Know
Beyoncé’s Latest ‘Renaissance World Tour’ Looks Have The Internet Buzzing