Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey at TNT’s Christmas in Washington 2010 concert. (Kevin Mazur/Wire Image)
Grammy-winning singer and mother-to-be Mariah Carey celebrated her birthday this past weekend in the hospital! Yes, you read that correctly. The songbird’s 41st birthday rolled around and so did a few early contractions. With her first set of twins on the way, we’re sure doctors are taking extra care to make sure she and Nick Cannon have a very successful delivery.
So even though the birthday celebration was interrupted by childbirth pains on Sunday, the singer is reportedly doing well and very excited about the two bundles of joy she’ll soon have at home with her. In the meantime, we still want to wish Mariah a very special happy birthday and also give a thumbs up to Nick Cannon, too!
For more on the story, visit the related links below.
- 11-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped At California Park
- Wendy Williams’ Star Rises Through Renewed Image
- More Black Men In Prison Today Than Were Enslaved In 1850
- Supreme Court To Hear Sex Bias Claim Against Wal-Mart
- Founder Of Spoken-Word Group “Last Poets” Facing Eviction