You might be sitting in front of your computer right now reading this and craving an afternoon snack. Potato chips, a Snickers bar, ice cream or a slice of homemade lemon pound cake from yesterday’s Sunday dinner actually sounds pretty good?
Hold that thought before you start salivating on your keyboard and mouse pad. What if you’re addicted to food? That’s the question of the day and certainly for eight real food addicts and one unconventional therapist, something has to be done. Meet the people entering treatment at Shades of Hope, and follow their journey on “Addicted to Food” along with many of us TV junkies here at 1230AM WDBZ The Buzz.
We’re looking to see this one hit the TV screens on Tuesday nights at 10/9c starting April 5th on OWN – Oprah Winfrey’s new network. She sure does keep ’em coming with this new programming. Let’s see how it goes in the clip below. And about that afternoon snack…
- Mariah Carey Hospitalized After Having Contractions
- 11-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped At California Park
- Wendy Williams’ Star Rises Through Renewed Image
- More Black Men In Prison Today Than Were Enslaved In 1850
- Supreme Court To Hear Sex Bias Claim Against Wal-Mart