Equally talented media mogul Gayle King (known by many as Oprah Winfrey’s best friend) took a few moments on her radio/TV show this week to share something special with the audiences around the world.
Take a look at the conversation the two buddies had on The Gayle King Show as they discussed how to look for the extraordinary in our everyday lives. Gayle and Oprah are proud to announce the recent release of the April special edition of O Magazine where they also highlight the power of poetry.
Don’t forget to catch Gayle King and her special guests plus so much more on her weekday talk show and radio show airing now on the new OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network and of course on Cincinnati’s own 1230AM WDBZ The Buzz.
MORE FROM THE GAYLE KING SHOW:
CALL & TALK TO GAYLE KING TODAY – 888-442-9535
- Kendra Wilkinson’s Got Nerve
- Qaddafi Makes First Public Appearance Since Air Strikes
- Chris Brown Called Robin Roberts A “Black B-Word”
- Happy Birthday Chaka Khan
- Tiger Back On The Dating Scene With 22-Year-Old Woman