Charlie Wilson brought the Gardens down on day one of the Jazz In The Gardens Concert in Miami. Many concert goers stated that Charlie put on such a spectacular show that Lauren Hill had no chance to win the crowd over in her headline performance following Wilson’s set.
Charlie brought the old-school and new school performing Gap Band hits like “Outstanding” and new school hits from his solo projects including “You Are” and “There Goes My Baby.”
Courtesy of KissDetroit.com
- Gladys Knight Performs Live at Jazz in the Gardens
- Lauryn Hill Receives Mixed Reviews at Jazz in the Gardens 2011
- Chris Brown Went On GMA Rampage After Rihanna Question
- Bill Maher: GOP Is Scared Of Blacks Who Aren’t Cosby Or Urkel
- Obama’s Mixed Heritage Resonates In Brazil