Headliner for the Sixth Annual Jazz in the Gardens, Lauryn Hill received mixed reviews on her performance. To no ones surprise Lauryn Hill was over an hour late. Many media outlets have criticized Lauryn Hill’s attire and Hill’s updated sound of timeless classics made it hard for the audience to vibe and sing along.
Although much of the crowd seemed tuned out and disconnected during Lauren’s performance I couldn’t help but jam to the old school classics and appreciate her presence. Being a fan for years much of my excitement came from the thrill of seeing here live.
Check out Lauryn Hill’s Performance below and tell us what you think in the comment section below!
Courtesy of KissDetroit.com
- Chris Brown Storms Off Set of Good Morning America
- The Value Of Our Upbringing
- Kirk Whalum On The Importance Of Music In School
- Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church Celebrates 125 Years
- Eddie Murphy To Receive First Ever MTV “Comedy Icon” Award