Check out Charlie Wilson’s commentary this week as he discusses his purpose for joining the “hardest working man in radio” Tom Joyner on the 2011 Fantastic Voyage. The legendary R&B singer/songwriter, who is scheduled to once again visit his family, friends and beloved fans in Cincinnati this summer for the annual Macy’s Music Festival, chimes in on what songs actually get him going and how he wants the fans to feel after they’ve experienced a Charlie Wilson show.
Have you ever seen Charlie Wilson perform live in concert? Tell us your greatest musical memory of Charlie Wilson below on the message board.
- Tom Joyner & Friends Gather for the Official Party with a Purpose
- OWN Unveils “Becoming Chaz” Documentary
- Lincoln’s Take on NCAA and Current International Affairs
- Fifteen-Year-Old Girl Charged In Shooting Death Of Teen
- Police: Man Gave Two Forms Of I.D. Before Robbing Bank