This week, local reports surfaced about the body of a female victim being found in the Lincoln Heights area, but today the investigation continues to reveal updates on exactly what might have happened and as well as the victim’s identity.
According to the most recent news surrounding the tragedy and insight from the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office, the body has been identified as Mat’e Hinez, a 16-year-old girl from the area. She was found near the rear of an apartment building and apparently died from gunshot wounds.
For additional details on the unfortunate reports, visit the link below for the developing story.
Photographer: Ron Fischer/WCPO.com
- Charlie Sheen Sells Out Radio City Music Hall Twice
- Woman Abandoned as a Child Searches for Family
- Leprechaun Spotted Down South
- Tiger Woods Toughens Up as Single Father
- In Studio Jam with Musiq Soulchild