More crazy calls are coming in from some of our familiar voices on The Lincoln Ware Show. Check out this week’s caller of the day from listener Curtis Wells. Lincoln Ware and Curtis Wells get into it and well…you’ll just have to listen below to find out what went wrong and how the conversation ended.
Was this good radio? Let us know on the message board below.
Interested in talking to Lincoln Ware yourself? There’s still time to call in before the show ends today. Dial 513-749-1230 anytime between 10AM and 2PM Monday through Friday to chime in on a hot topic or say hi to Lincoln Ware.
- Model Chanel Iman Striving to Gain Weight Against Industry Standard
- Actress Salli Richardson-Whitfield Seeks Challenging Roles
- Lincoln & Sis. Francis Speak in Tongues
- PETA To Protest Mike Tyson’s New Show
- Celebrate Mardis Gras With Bob James