Super-skinny supermodel Chanel Iman is trying to gain weight. And so far, she’s succeeded, adding 13 pounds to her 5’9 frame.
While promoting Victoria Secret’s new bra “The Incredible,” Chanel Iman told Us Weekly, “I eat to gain. I’m a big believer in having hips, butt and thighs.”
“I’m eating everything from steak to mashed potatoes; people hate me!” Iman, 20, laughed.
But unlike most women, keeping the weight on isn’t easy.
“It’s very difficult for me because I’m naturally skinny. I have to put on a lot of weight and work out to gain muscle. I love curves and being sexy.”
Do you think Chanel Iman is making the right choice? What do you think this will do for her career?
- Chanel Iman Goes Nude For i-D Magazine Cover [PHOTOS]
- Vogue Italia Debuts All-Black Model Fashion Spread! A Must-See! [PHOTOS]
- Actress Salli Richardson-Whitfield Seeks Challenging Roles
- Lincoln & Sis. Francis Speak in Tongues
- PETA To Protest Mike Tyson’s New Show
- Celebrate Mardis Gras With Bob James
- Lincoln Ware Show (Daily Video Blog: March 7, 2011)