With actor Charlie Sheen’s addiction and ongoing battle with CBS, there has been much talk about how others are dealing with addiction all across the world.
Recently TV/radio host Gayle King launched a discussion on addiction and its impact on celebrities in the spotlight with guest interventionist Kristina Wandzilak, who spoke about her views on the situation actor Charlie Sheen is experiencing in the public eye.
Watch below as the two come together on the issue and share your thoughts with us below on the message board.
- Nia Long Guest Hosts “The View”
- Steve Harvey Sent Ex Court Order In Chocolates For Valentine’s
- Melanie Fiona & Marsha Ambrosius Announce Joint Tour & Dates!
- White Stuyvestant HS Teenagers Release Racist Rap Video
- Serena Williams Hospitalized For Blood Clot In Lungs
Foodie Friday’s: BlaCk Coffee
Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
Foodie Friday’s: King’s Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
"Poor Little Tink Tink" Murders His Girlfriend!
The Lincoln Ware Show
Mississippi GOP’s Rogue Court Set To Begin As Judge Rejects Last-Ditch Effort To Halt Project
Joe Burrow Scores $7.5M Home near Mt. Washington
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Google Employees File Racism Claims