Iconic musician, Janet Jackson, recently proved to the world that aside from being a phenomenal singer, dancer and all around great performer, she is also an excellent author.
“True You” is a novel based on her personal experiences, growth as a person, her battles with self-worth and even her weight issues. Janet not only reveals her personal experiences in the book, but she also gives nutrition tips and recipes for the dishes that have helped keep her in awesome shape over the years.
“True You” was released earlier this month, and seems to be an excellent read for anyone who can relate to any of Miss Jackson’s life experiences!
- Is Janet Jackson’s Relationship In Trouble? [PHOTOS]
- Janet Jackson Hits The Stage In Jakarta [PHOTOS]
- Janet Jackson: “Teasing From Brothers Led Me To Bang My Head Against Wall”
- ESPN Writer Howard Bryant Arrested For Domestic Assault
- Hookers Flocking To Facebook
- Non-Arabic Speaking, Black Africans Face Genocide In Libya
- White House Trainer Keeps Obama’s, Staff Fit
- Jennifer Hudson Still Raving About Weight Loss