Halle Berry and ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry have called a truce in the custody battle over their two-year-old daughter Nahla. According to popeater.com, Halle and her lawyer are sorting out the development in court this afternoon.
Last month, the Oscar-winning actress launched proceedings to get full custody of Nahla after claiming she was concerned for her daughter’s welfare when she was in Gabriel’s care.
The couple who officially split last April after almost five years together – have now settled their differences, with Halle allowing Gabriel more access to Nahla.
What are your thoughts on the situation between Gabriel and Halle? Share your reactions (and relief) with us below on the message board.
- Top 9 All White Sitcoms Loved By Black People
- Scandal! Halle Berry Accused Of Hissy Fits, Hired P.I. To Follow Baby Daddy
- Did Halle Berry’s Baby Daddy Gabriel Aubry Call Her The “N-Word”?
MORE RECENT HEADLINES:
- Investigators Claim LAPD Cover Up in the Murder of Notorious B.I.G.
- Ted Williams Speaks Sobriety
- Lincoln Ware Interviews Roland S. Martin
Foodie Friday’s: King’s Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
Foodie Friday’s: BlaCk Coffee
Election Day: What You Need to Know
"Poor Little Tink Tink" Murders His Girlfriend!
Foodie Friday’s: Big Jay’s Place
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Google Employees File Racism Claims
Mitt Romney proposes giving $1K to every US adult during pandemic