When Leona Lewis stepped out at Justin Bieber’s “Never Say Never” movie premiere on Tuesday, she was sporting such a dramatically different look, people started wondering if she’d had plastic surgery done.
The usually modestly-dressed singer arrived in a midriff-bearing sheer top and skin-tight pencil skirt. Her hair – once curly, blonde and unruly – was now dark brown, bone straight, and topped off with a blunt bangs.
Dr Barbara Lutz, of the Transform Cosmetic Surgery Group, told The Sun, ‘It appears Leona has had the bridge and tip of her nose thinned.’
But Leona’s spokesman denied the claim, stating, ‘Suggestions she has had cosmetic surgery are total rubbish.’
Do you think she’s had work done?
Leona could be taking a page out of Kim Kardashian’s book, who recently admitted to Harper’s Bazaar that make-up alters the look of her face:
“Some people say, ‘You’ve definitely had your nose done.’ If I had, I would say, ‘Here’s the doctor, he’s amazing, and I’ll make the appointment for you.’ She attributes the nose debate to her favorite makeup trick, contouring. “Someone saw me last night and my nose was so contoured. And they were like, ‘You’ve had your nose done?’ And I was like, ‘No, wait until I wash my face.'”
- Leona Lewis Shows Off Her Sexy Side: “I’m Very Passionate”
- Young Woman Dies After Illegal Plastic Surgery
- Did These Celebrities Get Plastic Surgery?
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER – @1230amWDBZ
MORE RECENT HEADLINES:
- Video Vixen Claims She’s Carmelo Anthony’s Jumpoff
- Ellen DeGeneres Adds to “Real Housewives” Drama
- Aretha Franklin to Receive Grammy All-Star Tribute
- NeNe Leakes on Nose Job: “I Admit It, I’m Vain”
- Why is Tyra Supporting “World’s Skinniest Waist” on “Top Model”?