The owner of the Cleveland Browns and his family is being sued for attempted bribery.
Berkshire Hathaway is countersuing the Haslam family for allegedly attempting to bribe executives in order to inflate profits to force the purchasing company to pay a higher purchase price.
Berkshire Hathaway is owned by billionaire Warren Buffett.
The Haslam family, including Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam, has already filed a lawsuit against Berkshire, accusing them of underestimating Pilot’s worth in order to pay less for acquiring it.
From FOX 8:
Berkshire initially bought 38.6% of Pilot back then for $2.758 billion before more than doubling that to 80% this year for an additional $8.2 billion. Buffett told Berkshire shareholders this spring that he wishes he could have bought the entire company at once because the price was better in 2017, but the Haslams wouldn’t sell it all then.
To read the entire FOX 8 report CLICK HERE.
This complicated story is far from finished and details are still developing. Check back for udpates.
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
- Can We Finally Admit That Lauren Boebert’s Family Is Kinda ‘Ghetto’?
- DOJ Deems 3 Mississippi Prisons Unconstitutional For ‘Violent And Unsafe Conditions’
- HBCU Security: South Carolina State University Adding Gun-Sniffing Dog Weeks After Campus Shooting
- Was Trevonte Jamal Shubert-Helton Lynched? Black Man Found Hanging From Tree In Georgia
- Pop Culture: Travel Is Picking Up
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- ‘Whore’: Donald Trump Jr. Posts Misogynistic Meme Attacking Fani Willis
- Susan L. Taylor Discusses The National CARES Mentoring Movement
- RIP Greg Gunn: White Ex-Alabama Cop Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Granted Early Release From Prison
Foodie Friday’s: BlaCk Coffee
Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
Foodie Friday’s: King’s Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
"Poor Little Tink Tink" Murders His Girlfriend!
The Lincoln Ware Show
Election Day: What You Need to Know
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Google Employees File Racism Claims
Mitt Romney proposes giving $1K to every US adult during pandemic