A pair of teenagers have reportedly been charged for their roles in the Downtown Cleveland shooting that happened over the weekend.
On Saturday, not long after the annual tree lighting ceremony at Public Square, chaos ensued as shots were fired into a crowd of teenagers. FOX 8 reports that a 13-year-old and a 15-year-old are still recovering from those gunshots.
Two 17-year-old boys have been arrested and charged with a host of crimes, including carrying a concealed weapon and receiving stolen property.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
From FOX 8:
Ward 3 Cleveland City Councilman Kerry McCormack, along with Deemer, applauded the swift police response. McCormack said he supports a call from his colleague Councilman Mike Polensek, chair of the council’s Public Safety Committee, for the Ohio State Highway Patrol to begin city patrols. However, he cautioned there was already a strong police presence in the area on Saturday.
To read the entire FOX 8 report CLICK HERE.
- Justice For Z’Kye Husain: NJ Cops Finally Settle After Viral Wrongful Arrest Of Black Teen In Mall Fight
- Republicans Are Counting On Racist Stereotypes To Attract Black Voters For Trump
- Never Forget: Ahmaud Arbery Was Lynched By Racist Murderers On This Day In American History
- When Will Judge Rule Whether Fani Willis Is Disqualified From Trump RICO Case?
- Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Father Of Hydeia Broadbent Launches GoFundMe Following Activist’s Death
- DeSantis Blames ‘Activists’ For Rampant Book Bans In Florida, But It’s Actually His Fault
- Justice For Darryl George: Judge Backs School’s Decision To Suspend Black Student Over Locs
- Donald Lawrence Talks ‘In Him There Is No Sorrow’ Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
Teens Charged For Public Square Shooting In Cleveland was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
Foodie Friday’s: BlaCk Coffee
Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
Foodie Friday’s: King’s Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
"Poor Little Tink Tink" Murders His Girlfriend!
The Lincoln Ware Show
Joe Burrow Scores $7.5M Home near Mt. Washington
Mississippi GOP’s Rogue Court Set To Begin As Judge Rejects Last-Ditch Effort To Halt Project
Election Day: What You Need to Know