Sheetz has announced once again that it’s lowering its prices on its E85 (flex fuel) gas, this time it will be $1.85 a gallon for the rest of April!
Sheetz is known of showing their customers love at the pump. Last summer and around Thanksgiving the chain lowered it’s prices on their 88 unleaded gasoline way below market price.
Sheetz has 375 gas stations in six states including Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, and North Carolina. The discounted price for E85 flex fuel will be available at all locations that sell E85 gasoline.
Wondering if your car can take E85 gasoline? Most cars that accept flex fuel have yellow gas caps or a badge that states it’s a flex fuel vehicle. If you don’t see any of that you can click here to see if your car is compatible with this type of gasoline.
RELATED STORY: What kind of car takes unleaded 87 or 88 gas?
Looking for a Sheetz gas station near you? Click here to find one
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Gen Z is racking up debt faster than any other generation.
- Mike Pence Files Paperwork to Run for President in 2024
- Gervonta “Tank” Davis To Serve Remainder Of Sentence In Baltimore Jail After Violating House Arrest
- Janelle Monáe Talks The ‘Age of Pleasure,’ Finding A “Safe Space” & More
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- First Openly Gay HBCU Football Player Reveals Boyfriend for Pride Month [WATCH]
- Why Is ‘Stand Your Ground’ Being Considered In Ajike ‘AJ’ Owens’ Case When She Was Shot Through A Door?
- Coincidence? Ajike Owens Killed By White Woman Amid NAACP Florida Advisory For Black Folks
- Who Killed Ajike Owens? Allegedly Racist White Florida Woman Identified On Social Media As Susan Lorincz
- ‘Cop City’: Atlanta City Council Approves $90M Police Training Facility Amid Protests
Here’s Where to Get Gas for $1.85 in Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Ed Sheeran did not copy Marvin Gaye’s “Let’s Get It On”, jury rules
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony to be Honored at Ohio Black Expo
He’s Back! Jamie Foxx Announces Return To TV With New Show
The ‘King Of Calypso’: A Tribute To Harry Belafonte
Where’s Don Juan Fasho Friday’s [VIDEO]
Help a Child in Need at St. Jude DONATE NOW
‘The Other H-U’: Kamala Harris Addresses HBCU Rivalry Between Howard And Hampton Universities