Cincinnati Bengals Running Back Joe Mixon has been recharged by The Cincinnati Police for aggravated menacing after new evidence was discovered in this case. CPD stated Friday, “This decision was reached following the discovery of new evidence during the investigative process,”
Since the charges hold a first-degree misdemeanor, they could carry a maximum of 180 days sentence, a maximum fine of $1000, and a maximum of five years of probation in the state.
According to WCPO, Mixon will be re-summoned to court on April 19th. The original arrest warrant was issued after an alleged incident where Mixon pointed a gun at a woman saying, “You should be popped in the face. I should shoot you, the police can’t (sic) get me.” This allegedly happened on February 2nd, the day before the infamous game where the Bengals played the Buffalo Bills where Damar Hamlin fell ill.
This is not Mixon’s first run-in with the police. Mixon was charged with a misdemeanor in 2014 for punching a woman resulting in broke bones in her face. He was charged with assault and suspected for an entire season while playing at The University of Oklahoma.
- Students At Kansas High School Stage Walkout After Viral Video Shows Black Teen Suffer Racist Attack
- Fort Worth Approves $3.5M Settlement For Atatiana Jefferson’s Nephew Zion Carr
- Hot and Trending: T.I. and His Son, Tina Knowles and More!
- Busta Rhymes: Announces North American ‘BLOCKBUSTA’ Tour
- Tiffany Haddish Opens Up On DUI Arrest, Will “Get Some Help”
- 2 New York City Men Cleared After Wrongful Convictions Vacated, Served Combined 50 Years
- Why Is Donald Trump STILL Out Here Talking About Repealing Obamacare?
- Teens Charged For Public Square Shooting In Cleveland
- Black Female-Owned Micro Businesses Soared In 2023, According To A New Survey
- A Recent History Of R&B Singer Aaron Hall’s Bizarre Behavior [List]
Bengals Running Back Joe Mixon Recharged with Aggravated Menacing by Cincinnati Police was originally published on rnbcincy.com
The Silent Strain: How Chronic Stress Impacts Black People’s Health
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Foodie Friday’s: Braxton Brewing Co.
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
Donald Trump Suggests He’s Like Nelson Mandela Trying To Save ‘Democracy’
Kelce Brothers Praise Cleveland Heights Teachers In Hilarious Clip!
Hakeem Jeffries Nominated For House Speaker As Jim Jordan Ripped To ‘Insurrection Inciter’ MAGA Shreds
Kidnapped Ohio Woman Found In Kentucky