According to NBC4i, Nalah Jackson, the woman accused of kidnapping 5-month-old twinswhen she stole their mother’s car and setting off a multiday Amber Alert before Christmas, finally faced a Franklin County judge Monday as charges continued to mount.
Jackson is expected to primarily face federal kidnapping charges after one of the twins was recovered in Indiana. After being located in Indianapolis, she faced charges there related to spitting on a deputy as she was being processed into custody.
On Monday, she appeared in Franklin County Municipal Court, where she was charged with two counts of kidnapping and several lesser charges including driving while under suspension, reckless operation and failure to stop. Bond was set at $1.5 million, and based on her prior conviction history, including one for child endangerment, she was ordered to stay away from all minors.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Happy Birthday, Bob Marley! Reggae Legend Lives On In Death
- Medical Minute With Dr. Mel: Tips On Fighting A Cold & Beauty Items That May Cause Cancer
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Columbus Police Show Off Black History Month-Themed Police Car With Reportedly Fake MLK Quote
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- Cincinnati: Could The Bengals Trade Tee Higgins???
- DOJ To Participate In Independent Review Of Memphis P.D. After Tyre Nichols’ Deadly Attack
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
Ohio Amber Alert suspect faces new charges, high bond was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com