The listing for Ralphie’s home from the 1983 film “A Christmas Story” was posted on the museum and landmark’s Facebook page early Monday morning.
According to the listing, “The House, built in 1895, was purchased on eBay in December 2004 and required a massive renovation to restore it to its original movie splendor. The House started public tours on November 25th, 2006, and since has welcomed over a million guests and counting.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- LL Cool J Set To Be Honored At 5th Urban One Honors
- Luke Fickell Leaves the Cincinnati Bearcats
- Long Lines During Only Weekend Of Early Voting In Georgia Runoff Election
- Fantasia Owned The Stage In Augusto Manzanares Look
- Xscape Shines In La Roxx Looks During Soul Train Awards Performance
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- The GOP’s Silence On Trump Meeting With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Speaks Volumes
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Danisha Baughan Is Bridging The Gap Between Social Media, Millennials, And Unsuccessful Relationships With Conveaux
- Happy Thanksgiving From HB!