According to NBC4i, While the country awaits the announcement of the next Powerball drawing, which was delayed due to technical issues, a Marysville resident took their talents to the Ohio Classic Lotto.
The Village Pantry in Marysville sold a winning Classic Lotto jackpot ticket worth $39.3 million. Saturday’s winning numbers were 6, 17, 25, 32, 34, 42
According to a press release, no one has yet to claim the prize, though winners have 180 days from the draw date to come forward. The person’s ticket was chosen randomly by the Ohio Lottery’s auto lotto feature.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Footage Surfaces Of The Brittney Griner, Viktor Bout Prisoner Exchange [VIDEO]
- Jackie Chan Is In Talks To Finally Make ‘Rush Hour 4’
- Stax Records Co-Founder Jim Stewart Dies at 92
- Resident Makeup Artist Anika Kai Gives Us A First Look Into The Morphe X Ariel Brush Set
- The Black Male Teacher Shortage Won’t Change Until America Learns To ”Love Black Boys,” Professor Says
- TRIED IT: Mayvenn’s HD Lace Wig Had Me Serving Straight From The Scalp Realness
- Cincinnati: A Water Main Break Lead To A Broil Advisory
- MILF Manual: How I Mastered Breastfeeding
- Report: Brittney Griner Freed From Russian Prison In Prisoner Swap
- Keke Palmer Bumps Around In A Fun Instagram Video
Ohio Classic Lotto $39 million jackpot ticket sold was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com