According to reports, Princeton High School is on lockdown after reports of an incident. Calls came in around 10 am to Sharonville Police of a possible active shooter.
At the time of this publication, authorities are saying the incident appears to be a hoax. Police are asking that people avoid the area due to closures and further investigations.
Hamilton County Emergency Communications is instructing parents that would like further information to not go to the school but to report to Vineyard Church.
Update 9/22/2022 11:41am
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mississippi Welfare Scandal Sparks Calls For Brett Favre To Be Kicked Out Of Football Hall Of Fame
- Mack Wilds Got Us Fit And Lit In NYC At Movement Live By Michelob ULTRA
- Kaepernick Supporters Shade Rihanna For Reversing Her Stance On Performing At The Super Bowl
- Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out Haters For Twisting Her ‘Body Positivity’ Message
- Unsolved Black Murders That Still Haunt The Culture
- No Justice For Jonathan Price: ‘All-White Jury’ Acquits Ex-Texas Cop Accused Of Murdering Black Man
- NYC Hotel’s ‘Racially Motivated’ Stereotyping Led To Mistreatment Of Black Artist, Complaint Claims
- Brett Favre Loses Radio Shows Amid Widening Mississippi Welfare Fraud Scandal
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘More Action, Less Distraction’ | Episode 5
- EPA’s New Environmental Justice Office Pledges ‘Billions’ For ‘Those Who Need It The Most
Lockdown at Princeton High School, Reports of Possible Incident was originally published on rnbcincy.com