Dr. Zaria Davis is a mentor, educator, and advocate. She serves as Senior Consultant for nonprofits and businesses through New Direction Coaching & Consulting, LLC. Her focus is leadership development, policy within the criminal legal system, and transitional coaching. Dr. Davis is trained as a racial healing circle and Love and Logic facilitator. Zaria is passionate about working with women in reentry and launched Filling The Gap Reentry Services in 2019, addressing many of the voids of services in her community for formerly incarcerated women. Serving on the UnlockHigherEd Steering Committee which advocates for the removal of barriers for incarcerated and formerly incarcerated scholars. She serves on the Ed Trust’s Justice Fellows Advisory Board.
Zaria holds a DSW (Social Work) from Capella University, MSW from the University of Cincinnati, and BA in Sociology from Wilberforce University. She is currently enrolled in Eden Theological Seminary pursuing her MDiv. Zaria is a member of various local and national organizations. Dr. Davis is a graduate of JustLeadershipUSA Leading with Conviction 2019, Community Leaders Institute 2019, Excel XIV 2019-20, Leadership Cincinnati Class 44 andr recently selected for Willie’s Warriors cohort. She serves as a board member for Dress for Success Cincinnati, ReNforce, Ohio Justice & Policy Center, and the Robert O’Neal Multicultural Art Center (ROMAC). Zaria is a member of the Rotary Club, Impact 100, Junior League of Cincinnati, International Coaching Federation, National Association of Social Workers, National Association of Community & Restorative Justice, National Association of Black Social Workers, National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice (Life Member), and Wilberforce Alumni Association (Life Member).
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Dr. Davis is the recipient of the Restored Citizen Award in 2019 and the Mary Ivers Success Award in 2020. She is actively engaged in her local community in developing and training new advocates, especially those impacted by the criminal legal system. Dr. Davis is a Subject Matter Expert with Jamii Sisterhood, Dignity LeadHerShip Alliance, and TeamBurdeen. Dr. Zaria has served as a panel participant and moderator. She is passionate about reducing the prison population, fully restoring directly impacted people’s citizenship, and access to higher education during and after incarceration. Dr. Davis provides coaching and consulting, conducts workshops and presentations, facilitation, as well as public and keynote speaking engagements throughout the country.
- ‘Whore’: Donald Trump Jr. Posts Misogynistic Meme Attacking Fani Willis
- Susan L. Taylor Discusses The National CARES Mentoring Movement
- RIP Greg Gunn: White Ex-Alabama Cop Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Granted Early Release From Prison
- RFK Jr. Whitesplains How ‘Education’ Will Make Us Immune To Racism ‘Like The Avengers’
- New Bill To Shut Down Mississippi Public Universities Names 3 HBCUS
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Video Shows Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Earle-Sears Misgender Trans Senator As ‘Sir,’ Offers Non-Apology
- Federal Prosecutors Indict Journalist Accused Of Illegally Accessing Unaired Tucker Carlson Fox News Clips
- Jalyn Hall Names His Favorite Actors He Would Want to Work With
- Donald Trump Jr. Claims ‘African American Men’ Regularly Come Up To Him And Say He’s Their ‘Hero’
Foodie Friday’s: BlaCk Coffee
Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
Foodie Friday’s: King’s Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
"Poor Little Tink Tink" Murders His Girlfriend!
The Lincoln Ware Show
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Google Employees File Racism Claims
Election Day: What You Need to Know
Mitt Romney proposes giving $1K to every US adult during pandemic