According to NBC4i, as COVID cases caused by the omicron variant finally start to wane in the U.S., is it time to look ahead to the next variant? And will we need another booster shot to protect us from it?
It’s too soon to determine whether a fourth vaccine dose (or a third dose for the Johnson & Johnson recipients) will be necessary for everyone, the experts we asked said. It’s an answer they acknowledge is frustrating for those concerned about the ever-evolving coronavirus. But there are some things we know about who needs that extra protection now, and what we might expect next.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- Black Man Falsely ID’ed As ‘Illegal Immigrant’ At Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting Has Life Ruined By GOP Lies
- Kelly Loeffler Of KKK Selfie Fame Whitesplains Fani Willis, Nathan Wade Relationship In Trump-Loving Op-Ed
- A Prayer for Godly Leadership by Rev. Dr. Ralph Martino [LISTEN]
- Urban One Honors Backstage Pass Sponsored by Intuit TurboTax
- Cincinnati: Truck Gets Stuck Under A Bridge In The East End
- NC School Doors ‘Decorated’ With ‘Colored’ And ‘White’ Entrances For Black History Month
- The Jesse Owens Story: Outjump the Competition | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Donald Trump Launches New Shoe Line Featuring The Ugliest Pair Of ‘Air Treasons’ You’ve Ever Seen
- Sisters Are Doin’ It! Actress Malinda Williams Launches HBCU Coding Bootcamp For Women
4th COVID shot: Who will need another booster soon was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Foodie Friday’s: BlaCk Coffee
Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
Foodie Friday’s: King’s Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
"Poor Little Tink Tink" Murders His Girlfriend!
The Lincoln Ware Show
Mississippi GOP’s Rogue Court Set To Begin As Judge Rejects Last-Ditch Effort To Halt Project
Election Day: What You Need to Know
Beyoncé’s Latest ‘Renaissance World Tour’ Looks Have The Internet Buzzing