In today’s episode, Lincoln talks about the top news from the tri-state and across the world.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Black Business Spotlight: Lisa & Jamaal Kelly of Vegan Treats, Meats & Eats
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: Are Energy Bills Really Skyrocketing?
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: China is Having a Surge in COVID-19, Is It Coming to the US?
- Checkmate: Far-Right Conservatives Use Kyrie Irving Like A Pawn In A Game Of Anti-Vaxxer Chess
- People Think The Judge In Kyle Rittenhouse’s Murder Trial Is Biased And Sympathetic To The Defense
- White Republican Wendy Rogers Accused Vernon Jones Of ‘Tap-Dancing.’ She’s Out Of Line…But She’s Right
- Howard Living Conditions Blamed On ‘Slumlordy’ Property Management Company As Dorms Placed In ‘Hypercare’
- Atlanta NAACP President Apologizes For Rebuking Mayor Candidate As Some Members Defend Him
- Charlottesville Civil Trial Attempts to Hold Planners Of White Supremacist ‘Unite The Right Rally’ Accountable Over Four Years Later
- Get Your First Look At Porsha Williams’ New Spinoff Series, ‘Porsha’s Family Matters’
Also On The Buzz Cincy: