According to NBC4i, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine is expressing concern about the spread of the COVID-19 delta variant.
DeWine told NBC4 that the variant in Ohio and evidence shows it will become the dominant variant in the state.
“The concern is the delta variant continues to multiply in Ohio, and we have some counties that are only 20 — 30% vaccinated,” he said. “I really worry particularly about those counties — what’s going to happen when that variant gets into the county and starts multiplying.”
In California, Los Angeles County adjusted its mask guidance, as a result of the delta variant, recommending everyone wear a mask indoors regardless of their vaccination status. DeWine says the state’s masking rules and guidance are not changing. right now.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Man Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse Is Suing Kenosha Police for Enabling Violent White Supremacist
- Surprise! Eve Reveals She’s Expecting Her First Child: ‘You All Know How Long We’ve Been Waiting For This Blessing!’
- The Cast Of ‘RHOP’ Show Off Their Season 6 Reunion Looks And They Did Not Come To Play!
- Capitol Police Officer Who Sympathized With Jan. 6 Attacker Indicted On Obstruction Of Justice Charges
- Gabrielle Union Admits To Almost Becoming A Video Vixen After Auditioning For 2Pac
- ‘My HAIRstory!’: Recreate This Adorable Pig Tails Tutorial Like A Pro
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: The Mean Streets of Cincinnati
- Brandy’s Daughter Sy’Rai Smith Reveals Dramatic Weight Loss On TikTok
- After Anti-Haitian Violence At The Border, Biden Plans To Reinstate Dangerous Trump-Era Immigration Policy
- 5 Easy Halloween Makeup Looks That Won’t Break The Bank
Governor Mike DeWine Concerned About the COVID Delta Variant Hitting Ohio Hard was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com