The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Thursday, July 1, the state reported a total of 1,111,903 (+579) cases since the pandemic began, leading to 60,662 (+48) hospitalizations and 8,318 (+2) ICU admission. A total of 5,578,940 people — or 47.73% of the state’s population — has at least started the vaccination process, an increase of 9,208 from the previous day.
This is the highest amount of reported cases since 621 were reported on June 4.
ODH reported 28 deaths Tuesday, bringing the total to 20,309. The state is updating the total number of deaths only after death certificates have been processed, usually twice a week.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Black Business Spotlight: Lisa & Jamaal Kelly of Vegan Treats, Meats & Eats
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Tommy DeBarge of R&B group Switch Dies at 64
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Killer Curves While Turning Up On Vacation In The Bahamas
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- GOP’s School Board Meetings Video That Dems Rejected Uses Black Parents To Push Anti-CRT Propaganda
- The Lincoln Ware Rewind: No Affordable Housing
- Dwayne Johnson & Ryan Reynolds Try To Stop Gal Gadot From Stealing Cleopatra’s Eggs In New ‘Red Notice’ Trailer
- Issa Rae, Yvonne Orji & Jay Ellis Bring The Style On The Cover Of Entertainment Weekly
- TRIED IT: 5 Beauty Products That’ll Enhance Your Shower
- Utah Jazz Star Jordan Clarkson Signs Deal With lululemon, Becomes Global Ambassador
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison