According to NBC4i, Walmart announced Tuesday that it will pay for 100% of college tuition and books for employees through its Live Better U education program.
Starting Aug. 16, that fee will be removed for about 1.5 million part-time and full-time Walmart and Sam’s Club employees, allowing them to earn college degrees or learn trade skills without taking on additional debt.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Bentonville-based retailer said in a Tuesday release that it is committed to investing nearly $1 billion over the next five years in “career-driven training and development.”
Employees are eligible for LBU on their first day at Walmart, the company said, adding that the educational programs are “picked for the future of work.”
- ‘Whore’: Donald Trump Jr. Posts Misogynistic Meme Attacking Fani Willis
- RFK Jr. Whitesplains How ‘Education’ Will Make Us Immune To Racism ‘Like The Avengers’
- New Bill To Shut Down Mississippi Public Universities Names 3 HBCUS
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Video Shows Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Earle-Sears Misgender Trans Senator As ‘Sir,’ Offers Non-Apology
- Federal Prosecutors Indict Journalist Accused Of Illegally Accessing Unaired Tucker Carlson Fox News Clips
- Jalyn Hall Names His Favorite Actors He Would Want to Work With
- Donald Trump Jr. Claims ‘African American Men’ Regularly Come Up To Him And Say He’s Their ‘Hero’
- Luther Vandross Mistakenly Featured In Madonna’s AIDS Tribute During Concert
- Leonard Cure Update: Federal Lawsuit Names ‘Extremely Aggressive’ Georgia Cop Who Killed Unarmed Black Driver
Walmart Announces They Will Pay Employees College Tuition and Books was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Foodie Friday’s: BlaCk Coffee
Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
Foodie Friday’s: King’s Corona Latin Kitchen & Cantina
"Poor Little Tink Tink" Murders His Girlfriend!
The Lincoln Ware Show
Mississippi GOP’s Rogue Court Set To Begin As Judge Rejects Last-Ditch Effort To Halt Project
Mitt Romney proposes giving $1K to every US adult during pandemic
Joe Burrow Scores $7.5M Home near Mt. Washington