A 13-year-old child was shot in Cincinnati on Monday night according to the Cincinnati Police Department.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
CPD reported that the child was brought to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital in a car around 11:45pm. Police were unsure of the details of the incident including where it happened. The child was treated at the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries. Information about the suspect hasn’t been shared yet.
If you have information about this situation please reach out to The Cincinnati Police department at 513-352-3544
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- Saweetie Shines On The Cover Of Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights
- Megan Thee Stallion Heats Things Up In Miami At Sports Illustrated Swim Edition Launch Party
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- Dallas Cowboys’ Dak Prescott Incorrectly Uses HIPAA As An Excuse Not To Reveal If He Has Been Vaccinated
- Biden Administration’s Environmental Justice Initiative Kicks Into Gear