According to WLWT, two people have been killed and three hurt at Smale Riverfront Park at the Banks.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Just before 11:00 pm gunshots were fired into a large crowd gathered as the Independence day celebration downtown was ending on Mahring Way at the Banks Downtown. One person was pronounced dead at the scene and another died at the hospital. The two victims pronounced dead are, sixteen-year-old Milo Watson, and ninteen-year-old Dexter Wright Jr. Three other victims are being treated at Children’s Hospital and UC Medical Center.
Cincinnati Police Lieutenant Steve Saunders released a statement, “At this point we really need people that were around that saw something that recorded video to provide that information to us. It is a very complicated scene and we feel for those who have lost loved ones tonight the family members who are dealing with that loss,”
If you have any information on this shooting please call crime stoppers at 513-352-3040
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Elderly Black Man In Need Of Medical Treatment Released From Georgia Hospital And Found Laying On The Ground Outside
- COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Targeting Black Communities Feeds Off Real Anxieties According To New Report
- Jordyn Woods Serves Face And Body In Burgundy Cut-Out Dress
- Rapper Lil’ Durk Gushed Over Longtime Love India Royale And Her Cosmetic Line On Nicki Minaj’s IG Live
- New ‘The Batman’ Trailer Gives Us More Dark Knight & Plenty of Zoe Kravitz As Catwoman
- Dwayne Johnson’s ‘Black Adam’ Rocks The DC FanDome In First Look Teaser
- Ciara Gifts Gabrielle Union A Fashion Box From Her LITA by Ciara Collection And It’s Everything!
- NFL Players Association Head Says Players Deserve ‘Full Accounting’ Of League Misconduct
- Man Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse Is Suing Kenosha Police for Enabling Violent White Supremacist
- Surprise! Eve Reveals She’s Expecting Her First Child: ‘You All Know How Long We’ve Been Waiting For This Blessing!’
2 died 3 hurt
Two Killed Three People Shot at Smale Riverfront Park at The Banks was originally published on rnbcincy.com