The 4th Of July may not be our independence day, but it’s the perfect summer occasion to spark up the grill, in a cute fit, while celebrating with family and friends. And after a long year in the house, we welcome the outdoor festivities. No holiday BBQ would be complete without boozy offerings and if you’re like us, you love a good signature cocktail or party theme. Your drink should match the vibe.
Check out these seven fancy cocktail recipes that’ll impress your guests:
Seagram’s Escapes is a refreshing drink that packs the flavor, which makes it an obvious choice for the cooler. You can take this Cynthia Bailey-loved drink up a few notches with this recipe that includes a childhood favorite – red, white and blue popsicles.
Red, White & Blue Slush
July is one of the hottest months of the year, cool down with Seagram’s Escapes boozy slushie.
On The Rocks Premium Cocktails
Skip the mixing part and look fancy with this premade drink in a standout bottle. On The Rocks Premium Cocktails come in six flavors and is sold at your local liquor store, it’s a great option for a last-minute backyard luau.
Keep it cute and cut your carbs with this Grey Goose spritzer. Add berries to make it pop.
1½ oz GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Vodka
½ oz Bacardi Pineapple
+ Fresh Raspberries and Blueberries
+ Soda Water
Method: Add all ingredients into a glass with ice and stir. Top with soda water. Garnish with fresh raspberries and blueberries.
D’USSÉ FREEDOM OF PEACH
If you like your liquor dark, you’ll enjoy this D’Ussé punch that is as pretty as it is tasty.
Ingredients – serves 4 to 6
75 0 mL D’USSÉ VSOP Cognac
25 oz Peach Syrup
18 oz Lemon Juice
25 oz Cold-infused Green Tea
25 oz Champagne
Add all ingredients into a punch bowl. Add ice. Stir until well mixed. Top with peach slices and mint.
Patriotic Coolers with Independence Ice Cubes
Make your own ice cubes and put a spin on this classic drink recipe. Cranberry juice is the perfect mixer, so expect this cocktail to be a winning combination.
Created by Ocean Spray
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus freezing
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 ice cube tray
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1/3 cup Ocean Spray® 100% Juice Cranberry Blackberry
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® White Cranberry Juice Drink
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 cups Ocean Spray® White Cranberry Juice Drink
- 2 12 ounce cans lemon-lime flavored soda, chilled
- Place 4 blueberries in each of 16 ice cube cups. Add about 1 teaspoon blackberry flavored juice. Freeze at least 1 hour or until solid. Add 1/2 tablespoon white cranberry drink to each cup. Freeze 1 hour or until solid. Top with 1/2 tablespoon cranberry beverage. Freeze at least 1 hour or until solid.
- In each of 4 tall glasses, pour 1/2 cup white cranberry juice drink and 3/4 cup soda. Add ice cubes to each glass.
Hornitos What a Melon
Soak up the sun with this fruity drink by your side serving tropical vibes.
1 ½ parts Hornitos Plata Tequila
¾ part Simple Syrup
¾ part Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
2-3 Cubes Fresh Watermelon
Place watermelon and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker and gently muddle. Add rest of ingredients with ice, shake and strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.