These Cicada’s are taking over Cincinnati causing people to panic like crazy! Cicadas are even causing car wrecks What The Fasho!
According to Cincinnati police. The Cicada’s caused a car crash on River rd.
The errant cicada flew in through an open window and hit a driver in the face, police say.
The driver then crashed into a pole in the 2600 block of Riverside Drive
Police provided no word on the condition either of the driver or of the cicada.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- New and Making Noise Podcast Ft Big Boss Vette | EPISODE 21
- Adam Blackstone |The Backstory Podcast with Colby Colb | Episode 22
- Who Is Jonathan Majors’ Attorney? Previous Hollywood Client Was Found Liable For Rape
- The Russ Parr Morning Show Celebrity Game Contest
- Mississippi Republicans’ Push To Make Jackson A ‘Police State’ Near Their Goal
- ‘What Goes Around Comes Around’: Civil Right Leaders React To Trump’s Criminal Indictment
- Megan Thee Stallion Throws The 1st Pitch At Houston Astros Opening Day Game
- Lola Brooke Cites Teyana Taylor As Her Fashion Influence In Mefeater Magazine
- Black Voters Matter Head To Houston To Educate College Students About Critical Voting Issues
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
Cincinnati: Cicada Causes A Car Crash On River Road was originally published on rnbcincy.com
News: Woman Fatally Shoots Husband on FACEBOOK LIVE
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Radio One Cincinnati & The Hollywood Casino Indiana Celebrates Lincoln Wares 50th Radioversary
Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
Here’s What You Should Know About the New, Deadly Fungus in Ohio
Marjorie Harvey Gifts Steve Harvey A Virgil Edition Maybach
Jonathan Majors Video Evidence, ‘Woman Recanting’ Assault Claim Will Clear Actor Of Charges, Lawyer Says
GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral