These Cicada’s are taking over Cincinnati causing people to panic like crazy! Cicadas are even causing car wrecks What The Fasho!
According to Cincinnati police. The Cicada’s caused a car crash on River rd.
The errant cicada flew in through an open window and hit a driver in the face, police say.
The driver then crashed into a pole in the 2600 block of Riverside Drive
Police provided no word on the condition either of the driver or of the cicada.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Should Immigrants Get Fast-Tracked To Citizenship If They Join The Military? | What’s Your Point?
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Hot and Trending: Russell Simmons Addresses Sexual Assault Claims, and More!
- What Is “White Lung Pneumonia” & Should We Be Alarmed? | Medical Minute With Dr. Mel
- Self-Hate: Black Man Who Terrorized Haitians ‘Because Of Their National Origin’ Gets 20 Years In Prison
- BoomBaby! The Pacers Beat The Bucks To Advance To The NBA Cup Final
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
- Former Colts Player Sergio Brown Pleads ‘Not Guilty’
Cincinnati: Cicada Causes A Car Crash On River Road was originally published on rnbcincy.com
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Joe Burrow Carted Off Field After Reported Calf Strain
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
"Get Started" at Cincinnati State
Lincoln Ware Rewind: What is Going on at the Board of Elections?!
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow Out For Remainder Of The Season With Torn Ligament
When Will Marijuana Dispensaries Be Open In Ohio?