These Cicada’s are taking over Cincinnati causing people to panic like crazy! Cicadas are even causing car wrecks What The Fasho!
According to Cincinnati police. The Cicada’s caused a car crash on River rd.
The errant cicada flew in through an open window and hit a driver in the face, police say.
The driver then crashed into a pole in the 2600 block of Riverside Drive
Police provided no word on the condition either of the driver or of the cicada.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Ivy Park Teases With A New Launch Just In Time For The Summer
- Voting Rights Tour Raises Awareness Across The South On Its Way To D.C.
- Cincinnati: Community Hits The Streets In Avondale Trying To Stop The Violence
- ‘Dismantling Democracy’: Republicans’ Latest Filibuster Is Another Attempt To ‘Kill Black Voting Power’
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 23, 2021: Blocked Elections Bill — Extend Eviction Moratorium — Olympic Hopeful Noah Lyles
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: 5 People Shot in One Day in Cincinnati
- Candace Owens Charged $30K For Republican Speaking Gig She Abruptly Reneged On: Report
- TRIED IT: The Il MAKIAGE X Carli Bybel Moonstruck Face Palette Gave My Skin A Natural Glow
- Tiffany Haddish Doesn’t Wear Her Bonnet At The Airport: ‘It’s About Respecting Yourself’
- Russ Rant: Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson Is A Hypocrite [WATCH]
Cincinnati: Cicada Causes A Car Crash On River Road was originally published on rnbcincy.com