The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has announced new guidelines for fully vaccinated people and it looks like the face mask is a part of the past!
Following the CDC announcing outdoor removal, they now have allowed fully vaccinated people to ditch the mask all together in a new announcement made on Thursday (May 13th).
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said during a briefing, “Anyone who is fully vaccinated can participate in indoor and outdoor activities, large or small, without wearing a mask or physical distancing.”
However, there are still requirements to wear masks during travel. That’s on buses, trains, planes and public transportation. Per the CDC director, guidance for travel will be updated as science emerges.
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Amid Calls To Defund Police, Law Enforcement Grapples With Low Recruitment Rates After George Floyd’s Death
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: There’s Hesitation to Giving a Black Presence on The Banks, Why?!
- In ‘Bittersweet’ Moment, Darnella Frazier Wins Pulitzer Prize Citation For Recording George Floyd’s Murder
- Mad Dad Dumps 80,000 Pennies On Woman’s Lawn For Child Support [VIDEO]
- ‘I’m Back’: Kasim Reed Officially Launches Atlanta Mayor Campaign Despite Ongoing Federal Investigation
- Cincinnati: A 12 Year Old Local Wrestler Is Headed To The Pan-Am Games Representing Team USA
- Man Freed On Low Bail For Shooting 6-Year-Old Black Boy Is Back In Jail After Community Outcry
CDC Says Fully Vaccinated People Don’t Need Face Masks Indoors or Outdoors was originally published on 92q.com