Last night the best of the best showed up for the 63rd annual Grammy awards. While the red carpet wasn’t as extravagant as usual, celebrities like Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion committed to the racy performance attire that kept us talking.
Cardi B gave pink futuristic superhero vibes during her performance with Megan Thee Stallion. Between her metallic bikini ensemble, and pink wig, the award-winning artist did not come to play games. She was able to pull off a costume like that with with radiant, glowing skin thanks to celebrity makeup artist Erika La Pearl. Before painting her canvas, Erika used a bunch of Urban Skin RX products. “I wanted to create a look that matched the sexy style of Cardi’s performance outfit. The skincare regimen I used was perfect in creating a smooth canvas by revealing a glowing, hydrated and radiant complexion,” Erika La Pearl said.
Here’s how you can get Cardi’s Grammy performance look!
- Cleanse the skin using the Even Tone Cleansing Bar to improve the look of uneven skin tone and dark marks.
- After drying the face, apply the Even Tone Resurfacing Peel Pads wipe over the face and neck area to provide a smooth canvas.
- Using the ring finger, dab the Vitaleyez Retinol + Vitamin C Complex underneath and around the eye area to brighten and fill in the under eyes.
- To lock in moisture, apply the HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion for youthful, plump complexion.
- Apply 4-6 drops of the Reti-Glow Gentle Resurfacing Night Oil to the face and neck area for an added healthy glow, serving as the perfect base for makeup.
- To prep the lips for lipstick, apply the Hydrating Lip Treatment for a smooth, luscious pout.
Cardi B Gives Flawless Skin With Urban Skin RX During The 63rd Annual Grammys was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Lincoln Ware Rewind: Thanks to the Grammys I Now Know What WAP Is
Joe Burrow Carted Off Field After Reported Calf Strain
"Get Started" at Cincinnati State
Ohio Issue 2: Recreational Marijuana Officially On November Ballot
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow Out For Remainder Of The Season With Torn Ligament
Lincoln Ware Rewind: What is Going on at the Board of Elections?!
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Bengals Trounce Raiders in Season Opener