Slowly but surely Ohio is expanding access to the COVID-19 vaccine to Ohioans. And starting March 4th more will be eligible to receive the vaccine with the Phase1C rollout.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Governor DeWine announced that Ohio residents 60 and older are eligible along with individuals who have type 1 diabetes, pregnant, bone marrow transplant recipients, and residents living with ALS. In addition childcare service workers, funeral services workers, law enforcement and corrections officers will also be eligible to receive the vaccine.
The announcement came on the anniversary of the first reported death of an American due to COVID-19. As of today, there have been over 968 thousand cases and over 17 thousand deaths. For more information on the vaccine or to find a provider near you visit Ohio’s COVID Vaccine site.
- Enter to Win a Home Podcast Studio
- The BUZZ Celebrates Black Music Month
- Jennifer Hudson Reveals What The Most Difficult Part About Filming Aretha Franklin Biopic Was
- We Need A Resolution: Aaliyah’s Legacy Plagued By Unauthorized Music, Book & Old Allegations
- Olympic Legend Carl Lewis Calls The Men’s U.S. Track Team An “Embarrassment” After Relay Fail
- D.L. Hughley & Rickey Smiley Nominated For Syndicated Personality of the Year!
- R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — August 5, 2021: Democrats Face Crucial August Deadline — National Eviction Ban Extended — Coronavirus Update
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 27 “What Women Want”
- Nike To Drop “Classic Edition” Retro Jerseys For 3 NBA Teams
- Rihanna Is Now The World’s Richest Female Musician After Officially Becoming A Billionaire
- Fenty Beauty Made Rihanna A Billionaire
Governor DeWine Expands COVID Vaccine Distribution in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com