Slowly but surely Ohio is expanding access to the COVID-19 vaccine to Ohioans. And starting March 4th more will be eligible to receive the vaccine with the Phase1C rollout.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Governor DeWine announced that Ohio residents 60 and older are eligible along with individuals who have type 1 diabetes, pregnant, bone marrow transplant recipients, and residents living with ALS. In addition childcare service workers, funeral services workers, law enforcement and corrections officers will also be eligible to receive the vaccine.
The announcement came on the anniversary of the first reported death of an American due to COVID-19. As of today, there have been over 968 thousand cases and over 17 thousand deaths. For more information on the vaccine or to find a provider near you visit Ohio’s COVID Vaccine site.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Help a Child in Need at St. Jude DONATE NOW
- Kandi Burruss Gives Us 50 Shades Of Fashion In Her RHOA Outfit
- Derek Chauvin Verdict: Former Cop In Segregated Housing For ‘Safety,’ 3 Other Officers To Face Trial
- Erykah Badu Shut It Down In Her New Campaign With Burberry
- 50 Cent Set to Executive Produce & Star in Football-Themed Heist Flick “Free Agents”
- Beyoncé and Lorraine Schwartz Award Three Scholarships to Increase Diversity in the Jewelry Industry
- Kobe Bryant Almost Ended Up With The Los Angeles Clippers Were It Not For One Person
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 21, 2021: Guilty on All Counts —Vaccine Mix-Up — Man Charged For Hate Crime
- Ma’Khia Bryant: 16-Year-Old Girl Called Ohio Police For Help, Officer Killed Her Instead
- Cincinnati: Riverside Drive Is Back Open
- Bodycam Footage Released of the Fatal Shooting of the Columbus Teen by Police
Governor DeWine Expands COVID Vaccine Distribution in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com